Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Skippety-do-da-day !!

Well, I can only speculate as to what joy this Sassy Cheryl digital is feeling, but you have to admit, she makes you happy just to see her exuberance and smile!   I wanted to keep the focus on just her, so I kept my card design clean and simple, with rounded, heart punch borders and computer generated sentiment.  Wishing you as much joy in your day, even if you can't kick up your heels!
I've entered these challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG/add a sentiment
Di's Digi Designs - dies/punches
Digi Choosday - AG
Mod Squad - get your happy on
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

3 comments:

  1. Fab card! Totally made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian, your card is amazing and just screams happiness!!!! Perfect for the challenge theme! I love your coloring and the framing of that happy girl! Thanks so much for sharing at Mod Squad Get Your Happy On Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Fun image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete