Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Save the earth . .

Well, I don't know about you, but I do believe chocolate ought to have its own place in our necessary "food groups" -- it's certainly MY comfort food.   This "too true" image comes from the Bugaboo store, and I've colored with prismas - don't the chocolates look scrumptious?  I received these glittered foam heart stickers from my BFF as part of my Christmas package - thank you, my bestest friend!   Okay, you're now excused to go find your own hidden stash of chocolates . . .
I've entered these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - what's new
Digi Choosday - AG
Double Trouble - say cheese/comfort food
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

6 comments:

  1. Chocolate is always good. Haha. Great card. thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile, Lillian! I completely agree that chocolate deserves a food group of its own. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble #48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian, chocolate always comes to my rescue when I need it. Couldn't agree more with the caption to your card. Great job coloring your chocolate...they look yummie! Thank you for your entry at Double Trouble. You made this Twisted Sister's Sister smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun card... and chocolate sure makes anyone smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete