Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Out on a limb . . .

It looks as if this My Besties girl by Sherri Baldy does her best thinking atop a branch.  I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol and sponged around the image frame.   That's glitter washi tape along the bottom, die cut clouds, and then the addition of flowers with brad centers and the butterfly.  I thought the background paper that I found in my stash with the birds on it, coordinated well.  Thanks for coming in to view my card creation.
I've entered the following challenges:

Classic Design - AG
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Digi Choosday - AG
My Besties Australia - AG
My Besties Dutch - AG
My Besties International - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm, if I thought the branch would hold me, I'd be up there too! Such a cute card! WOnderful colour combo with perfect background paper. I love your little brad centered flowers and pretty sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at My Besties Aussie's Challenge!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and I love your card,great coloring of this Bestie girl..Thank you so much for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and hope to see you again..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card with beautiful coloring and color combo...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa la tarjeta! Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! LOVE the image and your coloring. What great paper you used for this card and the colors you chose are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CDB...do I really need to spell that out BF? hehehhee. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo adorable!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at My Besties Challenge International blog!
    XoXo
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete