Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hearts everywhere . . .

First of all, this is a new Sherri Baldy digital for me, and she's so cute, I wanted to color her up sooner, rather than later.   I've used prisma pencils, then tucked a couple lacy doilies behind, added the die cut heart, and attached a sticker in the center (which is another "new" item for me), and added lace along the bottom, with heart ribbon along the center (another "new" item gifted me by my BFF), and then foam hearts along the top corner, and adding the flowers and leaves as the finishing touch.  Sherri's images are so feminine, you just can't help but "doll" your card creation up to match.
These are the challenges I've entered:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Classic Design Challenge - AG
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Cute Card Thursday - what's new
Digi Choosday - AG
Moving Along With the Times - all things new
My Besties Australia - AG
My Besties Dutch - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Polkadoodles - AG
The Paper Shelter - something sweet
Tuesday Throwdown - something new

9 comments:

  1. Lovely ❤️ love this image 😊 thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie and I love how you've dolled up your card to suit her! Love that little die cut heart and your beautiful doilies and flowers. Gorgeous lacy frame around the image too. Thanks for sharing all your new goodies with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/01/week-2-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card too, thank you for sharing with us.

    My Besties spanish challenge blog

    wendypink DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lillian… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘All Things New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosa la tarjeta! Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgous with the coulors, paper and flowers
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Hester DT



    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card ..love colors and design
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card you made. Nice colors and design. Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you next time.

    Dorothy Coordinator Dutch My Besties

    ReplyDelete