Sunday, November 24, 2019

Holiday kitty

This cute kitten, sporting its polka dotted scarf, is from the Bugaboo digital store.  You need to look close to see the stitching detail around the framing from the die cut I used.   I computer generated the sentiment and added the foam tree sticker.  This was one of the many cards donated to both charities listed to your right - you might want to check them out to see how you could become a contributor and spread some smiles!
I've entered these challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG/spots and/or stripes
Creative Craft Cottage - bows
Cute Card Thursday - winter
Cutie Pie - animal + cute
Tuesday Throwdown - punny sentiment

3 comments:

  1. The image is just adorable!! Super cute card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute, and stylish kitten!! Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete