Sunday, October 6, 2019

Time for a walk

This image comes from Your Next Stamp, which I've colored with prisma pencils.  I've added a lacy doily for a feminine touch, with a couple paw print gel stickers I had in my stash, as well as the array of flowers, with brad centers.  The foliage is a die cut, as well as the white picket fence.   Thanks so much for coming in to view my card creation.
I've entered the challenges listed here:

Crafty Catz - AG/flowers
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Double Trouble - free for all
My Besties International - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - color inspiration
Polkadoodles - AG

5 comments:

  1. Love the floral corner arrangement and the image is adorable...great coloring and excellent embellishments to finish the card….beautifully done. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful with that pretty image, fence, and gorgeous flowers! Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lillian, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason this card reminds me of Holly Hobby. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. We can always count on you for a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Thank you for sharing your card at Besties Challege Blog
    =)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete