Saturday, October 12, 2019

Happy scarecrow

This adorable scarecrow comes from the Bugaboo digital shop, and it doesn't look as if he's too worried about scaring anyone or anything away - he's just so happy.  I've colored him with prisma pencils, die cut the oval framing around him, and added the sunflower border strip that I had in my stash.  Hopefully, this card will generate some smiles through the Bring Smiles to Seniors charity, where it was donated (as I'm certain the cards make the rounds among residents).
I've entered these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Catch the Bug - happy fall y'all
Crafty Catz - AG/Halloween
Cute Card Thursday - Halloween
Polkadoodles - AG

4 comments:

  1. Lillian, this scarecrow is adorable. Love the row of sunflower. You color so well with the Prisma pencils. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scarecrow! I love how the sunflowers pop off the blue! Thank you for joining us!
    Hugs, Joy Bugaboo dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scarecrow and card! Thanks for joining in our fall challenge at Catch the Bug! Julie O, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute little scarecrow! Thank you for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge!!
    Lina DT

    ReplyDelete