Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Cherish your loved one

I made this Lili of the Valley card some time back, that I had never posted, for a 50th wedding anniversary, so, of course, had to use some "gold" in it.  I colored with prisma pencils, added my favorite corner die cut with pearl centers, a lacy doily behind my image, as well as a gold frame for one of my layers.    I glued the little white bow at the top, and the wooden cherish sentiment is an embellishment that I picked up at the Michael's store.
I've entered the following challenges:

Allsorts - silver and/or gold
Crafty Catz - AG/autumn colors
Cute Card Thursday - spots and dots
Digi Choosday - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

7 comments:

  1. I think you are a very sweet person, cause your cards are super cute and adorable and normally we transfer our personality to our projects. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, like the way you put all things together, thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image, beautiful colouring and lovely design with the pretty die cuts and doily, the cherish woodcut finishes it perfectly. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just adorable and thanks for entering in to the fun once again over at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely image and a super background and design. Thank you for joining our 'Gold or Silver challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect card for such a special occasion, many thanks for joining in with our 'Gold/Silver' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete