Monday, September 9, 2019

Relaxing birthday

I always have a tough time with masculine cards, since they can't appear fussy.  This darling image comes from Lili of the Valley, which I've colored with prismas and gamsol.   The die cut wasn't lacy, so thought it would be okay, and I used a punch for the corner, along with candi-dots at the bottom.    The sentiment was computer generated, and this card was sent off to our son.
I've entered these challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - for the men in your life
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Cutie Pie - celebrations
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! I masculine cards are a little more difficult to make but you nailed it! Love the coloring. HB to your son!
    Thank you for joining us @ Polkadoodles Challenge ,
    Ruth
    @ My Hobby My Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at PIP challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! Such a sweet card and the image is perfect for our challenge

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete