Sunday, December 9, 2018

Purple winter

Once in a while, I stray from the traditional red/green of the holiday, as you can see.  This image is from Sherri Baldy's My Besties, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol (tell me I'm not the ONLY one that doesn't do Copics).   I embossed my background, that's washi tape along the bottom, candi-dots, foam snowflakes (that I added glitter to), a die cut tree (thanks to my BFF Gail for gifting me the die) and I added a couple cardinals to the branches.
Voila, complete and ready to be mailed.
I've entered these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Crafting by Designs - holiday AG
Crafty Catz - AG/glitter and shine
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Double Trouble - embossing and snow
LeAnn's World 101 - AG
My Besties Australia - AG/Christmas
My Besties French - AG
My Besties International - AG
Paper Nest Dolls - AG
The Paper Shelter - celebrations

11 comments:

  1. So cute Lillian! I love non-traditional colours on a Christmas card! Such a sweet image, which you've coloured beautifully! I love your glittery snowflakes and weeny cardinals the tree! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian, your image is adorable and great coloring and layout of your card and non-traditional colors for Christmas, like the kraft tree with the cardinals...love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to share with Three Amigos, their link is on our post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! adorable <3
    Thank you for join us at my besties international challenge blog! <3 XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the non traditional colours, very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in purple, and I really like the pop with the red birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at paper nest dolls challenge blog, good luck with your entry, Lynsey DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great embossing patter and I love the colour combo it looks great!
    Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, festive card. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter for our 8th birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us in our TPS-bloghop!! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and adorable .. Love non-tradition colors .
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is so cute
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties french challenge

    ReplyDelete