Saturday, December 15, 2018

Butterfly beauty

I couldn't stick to ALL holiday cards, so had to take a break away and created this, using an image from Ching-Chou Kuik.  She's been colored with prisma pencils/gamsol, and I've added glitter to the flowers and pretty pearls at top and bottom.  My favorite embellishments are doilies, butterflies, and die cuts, and I've used them all on this card, along with candi-dots.
Thanks for coming in to take a peek!
I've entered these challenges:

Ching-Chou Kuik - butterflies
Crafty Catz - AG/do what you like best
Cutie Pie - add a little sparkle
Digi Choosday - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Polkadoodles - AG
QKR Stampede - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - AG

7 comments:

  1. Love your sweet colouring, Lillian!
    Beautiful outcome, specially the flowers with the glitter on and the butterflies.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Ching Chou Kuik challenge blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to make something else isn't it. I love christmas cards but at the end I have seen them all hahahaha. You made a lovely card here and we thank you for joining our challenge at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/


    xxx Plony DT Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lillian, such a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your delicate coloring.Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian, so sorry for the delay in posting a comment. Wishing you a belated Happy New Year and let’s hope 2019 is a very crafty one.

    What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “butterflies/insects”. I know what you mean about needing a break from festive cards - that's why I chose this topic for December as I get like that!!

    Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw and thank you for your continued support of our challenge blog. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard, that sometimes even the materials from butterfly are necessary in the organic cosmetics. I hope, my favorite organic one https://www.alyaka.com/ doesn't have such element in its content. But the beauty created with its help is much more then even these butterfly wings have.

    ReplyDelete