Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Rose bouquet for you

This rose bouquet is a stamp from Hero Arts, and I love its eloquent simplicity.  I've used prisma pencils, framed it in, and then added the little bow, along with the punched butterfly and pearl.  This design has multiple uses -- thinking of you, sympathy, birthday, etc. -- so is quite versatile.
I've entered these challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - pink
Crafter's Cafe - feminine
Crafty Catz - AG/anything but square
Creations in Pink - AG in pink

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I like the design. I like the extra touch with the bow and butterfly too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ.

    ReplyDelete