Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Rainbow unicorn

This is one of the cutest unicorns I've ever seen -- it comes from the Bugaboo store.   I've made it colorful, which gives off happy vibes, and the ribbon behind just sets it off even more.  I sponged the outer frame of my stitched die cut, as well as my sentiment.  If you go in for a closer look, you'll see that I've added stardust stickles to the wings, as well as the clouds for more of a magical look.   You're never too old to dream!
I've entered these challenges:

Catch the Bug - rainbows and unicorns
Digi Choosday - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - glimmer and shine

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree this is one of the cutest unicorns out there. Lovely layout with the rainbow ribbon and nice sparkles. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch The Bug Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Lillian, I love the darling unicorn and the diagonal rainbow looks great with it! So glad you shared with us at PIP this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest unicorn ever and LOVE that ribbon! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug Rainbow/Unicorn challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody loves a unicorn and this is a fab fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unicorn and rainbow, who doesn't love? This one truly give me a giggle. How cute! Hope you are having a lovely weekend Lillian. Take care friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete