Sunday, April 8, 2018

Color my world

I think this card pretty well covers the color spectrum - this cute digital comes from Bugaboo, and the verse is computer-generated.  This is another card, like the previous one, that will be donated to the Bring Smiles to Seniors charity that ought to light up someone's day.
I have entered the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
QKR Stampede - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - rainbow colors

4 comments:

  1. I really like that; it's colorful and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the rainbow colours. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really colors my world, Lillian!
    Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete