Saturday, March 3, 2018

Just because . . .

I enjoy general-themed cards, as then I can turn them into anything I may need at the time.   This cute bear is Stanley, and comes from the Crafty Sentiments Designs store . . . he's really quite versatile, as I've also colored this same image in pink and also purple, and I can't truly tell you which I like the best -- they're all cute.  The hearts were done with a punch and then glued, as were the corner tabs.   The swiss dot circles are candi-dots, attached with foam stickies -- so much easier and safer for mailing purposes.
I have entered the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - AG
Colour Crazy - AG
Crafty Catz - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG

5 comments:

  1. Wieder eine wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute....Thank you for playing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Jill ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian that bear is just so adorable. Love the blue color. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with that cute bear.
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenges. You did a beautiful job with this and I love what you said about the image being so versatile. You colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete