Friday, November 24, 2017

Twinkling star

This cute penguin comes from Stampavie, of the Laurence collection.   As you can see, I carried on the star theme, by adding die cut glittery stars.   A couple stacked doilies behind my image, and you'll also see that I used a corner rounder punch that also cut stars at the same time.   And, of course, my cute penguin background paper, that I've used in a few prior cards also, it's so fitting.
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG/winter colors
Cute Card Thursday - stars
Di's Digi Designs - wings, tails or feathers
Little Miss Muffet - AG
The Paper Shelter - a Christmas card

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! That penguin is just adorable and I still love that penguin paper! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card image and I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, super cute!...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!!Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge!!! xx Sabrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week .

    ReplyDelete