Saturday, November 4, 2017

Darling Tilda

If you're at all familiar with Tilda, then you know this stamp comes from Magnolia-licious, and this is one of my more favorite poses of her.   I've colored with prismas, the filigree foliage behind my flowers is a die cut, and I've added butterflies and gems.  Thanks so much for coming in to view my cutie pie.
I have entered the following:

CCC Digi Creations - must use flowers
Crafty Sentiments Designs - use your favorite stamp
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Die Karte ist wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with pretty color combo! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love that image and colours you have used
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete