Sunday, November 19, 2017

All bundled up

This image comes from Lili of the Valley and not only is the baby penguin adorable, but so is the sweet little girl, giving him a helping hand.  I've colored with my favorite medium of prismas, and added stickles to her hat and the snow.  The mittens, tree and large snowflake (with a sparkle gem added to the center) are die cuts, while the little snowflakes on the mittens were from a punch.  The doily and foam snowman were in my stash, and the cute penguin background paper was gifted to me by my BFF, Gail -- thanks, girlfriend!
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG
Crafty Friends - add a sentiment
Crafty Sentiments Designs - winter
Cute Card Thursday - birds/animals
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG 4 kids
The Paper Shelter - add some snowflakes

4 comments:

  1. OH, das sieht ja wunderschön aus
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lillian, love that penguin paper and great added snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Challenge Add a Snowflake this week! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful sparkly card, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lillian, Beautiful sweet card!
    Thanks for being back on Crafty Friends, I hope to see you soon.
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete