Saturday, September 16, 2017

Wonderful colors of autumn

This enticing little miss comes from The Paper Shelter - don't you just love her pocket pooch?  A big thanks to my BFF, Gail, for sending me this sweet background paper, which I've expanded on, by adding a foliage border die cut and topping it with flowers, using a flowery brad for the centers.  The glittered gold along the bottom is ribbon, I've added a few sparkly gems around my image, and I've embossed the golden frame surrounding her.  Leaves are beginning to turn a bit here and some have even fallen -- happy autumn to all.
I have entered these challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - 3 of a kind
Crafty Sentiments Designs - dies/punches
Creative Craft Cottage - thinking of you
Di's Digi Designs - ribbon
Paper Nest Dolls - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - fall colors 4 kids
The Paper Shelter - embossing

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours and papers great card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card for Autumn and lovely to see one of our images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry forgot to thank you for joining in our challenge at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn card Lillian! I love that big glasses on her. What a sweet image. The trees in our area is starting to change colors too. But the temperature is in the high 80s this week. Happy Autumn to you too Lillian and wishing you a lovely weekend ahead. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete