Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fairy thoughts

This is a Bildmalarna image, which, I believe, is no longer in business.   I've colored her with prismas/gamsol, then did faux stitching around,  layering frames to match my background papers.   I've used lace across the bottom, added a couple lacy doilies, flowers, butterflies and used die cuts for my foliage, as well as the upper corner, and then added a pearl to it.
I have entered these challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - 3 of a kind
Come and Get It - AG
Crafty Friends - use lace

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used with the pretty papers and flowers
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lillian... Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Ribbons and/or Lace’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lillian,thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Xxx

    ReplyDelete