Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hanging hearts

This may be dating me, but I remember helping my mom to hang clothes outdoors on the line -- which gave them such a refreshing smell.   This gal from Crafty Sentiments Designs, which I've colored with prismas.  The picket fence is a die cut that I foam-mounted, the upper filigree corners are also a die cut and I've added a tiny red pearl to each, along with the same style pearls surrounding my image.  A flower with a heart brad attached to the center is between my fences and the rest is a layered frame, with a layered background.    Thanks to all who come in to view my creation.
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - let's get sparkly
Cute Card Thursday - bright colors
The Paper Shelter - pearls, gems, or enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Your card is darling! The image is so sweet, and I love the girly design and colors. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete