Friday, December 9, 2016

Enjoy a cuppa

These brrrry cold days are perfect for enjoying that nice, warm cup of hot chocolate - with marshmallows, of course, like this girl, that comes from Tiddly Inks.  She has her fine feathered friend to share with by the looks of it.
I used washi ribbon along the bottom, layered the doilies behind my image, added a silver snowflake (it looked better than any other color I tried), and then the three candi-dots complete this creation.
I would like to enter the following:

As You Like It - silver or gold and why
Penny's Paper Crafty - AG
Tiddly Inks - frosty feelings

5 comments:

  1. Great card, loving your colouring and the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like those doilies. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian this is a pretty card, such a sweet image and I just adore the blue tones you've coloured, love your embellishments. Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!!!
    thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks challenge
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete