Friday, August 12, 2016

Lovely ruffles

Isn't this sweetie pie from Time for Tea Designs so pretty in her frilly, feminine dress?   It's summertime, so I couldn't resist doing her dress in a myriad of colors, almost like a rainbow.  I added diamond stickles to the lacy bottom and the waistline, so she is ready to party or at least "wow" them.   A doily tucked behind for a lacy look, with fancy diecut corners and pearls added to them.  The hearts are gem embellishments I had on hand.   The foliage is a diecut and I've added the assorted daisies to the branch.  I love daisies, as they're so versatile to use and can be any color (although I must admit, there are other flowers I like, too) and they lay a bit flatter to make my card easier to put in the mail.
I would please like to enter these challenges:

Art by MiRan - AG
As You Like It - favorite flower and why
Crafty Sentiments Designs - use dies
Creative Inspirations - summer holidays
Cute Card Thursday - dressing up
In The Pink - AG + pink
Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Time for Tea Designs - colors of summer

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lillian, love the image and all the pretty embellishments you added!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lillian! I really love all your bling and the flowers going up the left hand side! She's adorable! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lillian thank you for entering the T4T challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lillian. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful in these colors! The perfect entry for our August challenge at the Time For Tea Designs challenge blog! Thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love the background paper and the border you created.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Use Dies challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty, feminine card, lovely image and gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing it with us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lillian, this card is fabulous! I love the image and how you colored her dress...and that little bit of petticoat glitter is perfect. Those corner die cuts are totally wonderful. I love how they look! And doing the long vine and flowers was a great idea. This is so pretty! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisies are among my favourites too!! Thank you for your entry at AYLI this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Time For Tea Designs

    ReplyDelete