Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Best friends

This Penny Black stamp is titled "nose to nose" -- and yes, I did say stamp, as it's one of the earlier ones that I started out with and still love today.   I would say that my favorite technique is coloring cute images with prisma pencils, as cuteness is what it's all about and at least in my case, I don't feel like I've made a card unless I've colored something on it.   I kept the design simple, so it would stay safe going through the mail to our son and DIL, as they had to put their beloved pet of 11 years down last week due to liver failure.   The "woof" sentiment (which translates to "I love you") is washi tape.
I would like to enter these challenges, please:

Cutie Pie - work, rest or play
Delicious Doodles - all creatures great and small
Penny Black and More - AG w/a stamp
Penny Black Saturday - favorite technique and why
The Paper Girls - washi tape

7 comments:

  1. A card that touches my heart...cards with dogs on them get me every time. Probably cause I love those 2 beagles of mine so much. This little boy and dog are adorable and I like how you colored them. As a matter of fact, BFF, that dog looks a lot like my Linus right down to the spot on his head!!!!! My blonde beagle and this little boy are adorable and precious. I love that bone paper, too. Perfect for this image! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, Lillian! I'm so sorry about the loss of their precious furbaby!! Your bone paper is perfect as is this super sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lillian. Your pencil colouring is beautiful and love the dog bone paper. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have to send this card for a sad reason, but I know they will treasure it. Darling image & beautifully colored! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet image and card, just perfect for our challenge theme at Cutie Pie challenge, thanks for joining cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute stamp and great colouring and love the B.papers -sorry to hear about your sons dog-our last dog had to be put to sleep because of illness 20 years ago and it still upsets me--Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and what a sweet stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts August challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete