Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Cookie break

These little mice from Di's Digi Designs are enjoying a chocolate chip cookie break - which I think the majority of cookie eaters choose chocolate chip as their all-time favorite -- and, I've never had anyone refuse my homemade ones!  I've colored this image with prismas and gamsol, and since I was going for a masculine card, I had to talk myself out of adding any flowers, doilies, or bows!   I settled for a diecut behind my image and a strip of gingham ribbon along the bottom.   And, if you'll notice, I found some cookie paper to use for my background!
I would like to enter the following:

Aud Sentiments - AG
Brown Sugar - speech bubbles
Creative Inspirations - AG
Di's Digi Designs - for the boys
Lemon Shortbread - AG

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Cute images and papers. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments. Billie A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a precious image! I might need to head over to the store for looksee! cute card!

    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! From the image, to the papers, to the colors and embellies! This could not be any cuter!!! Love it Lillian!!

    ReplyDelete