Sunday, March 27, 2016

Precious girl

This sweet girl is a Mo Manning image and reminds me so much of our youngest granddaughter, that I had to add this digital to my collection.  I found the sheep/lamb wooden cut-out at HobbyLobby, so it coordinates perfectly with this image.   The heart is a diecut and I added a gel heart on top of it, the Easter word is also a diecut and other than adding a little white bow, I kept the design simple, so I could send it off safely, much as I was tempted to add some gems or pearls to it.
Hope you all are enjoying the day!   Happy Easter!
I would like to enter these challenges:

Catch the Bug - photo inspiration
Crafty Friends - AG
Cute Card Thursday - to "die" for
Di's Digi Designs - for the girls
Inky Impressions - for the girls
Mo's Digital Challenge - AG w/Mo image
Penny's Paper Crafty - AG
The Paper Girls - paper girls

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Lillian, love the colours and design. The sheep looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she is so cute, and I just love the pink.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little girl, love the little lamb! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug photo inspiration challenge hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love the digi and the little sheep embellishment :-) Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our 'One for the girls' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so so cute! And I love the pink!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Di's Digis Challenge!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete