Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tree gathering

This Lili of the Valley stamp image is so cute -- and since I figured I wanted more of a boy card, I've left the embellishments at a minimum this time around.   I tore textured white paper for the snow and sponged a bit of blue on the edges.   The tree is a diecut, as are the deer, the smallest of which I added white gel dots to make it a fawn.   The dots at the upper corners are candi-dots and the image was colored with prisma pencils.
I would like to enter these challenges:

Classy Cards 'n Such - squirrely friends
Craft Your Passion - AG
Crafting from the Heart - AG
Crafty Gals Corner - AG
Creative Inspirations - photo inspiraton (nature/wildlife)
Eureka Stamps - pets and animals
Mod Squad - bold and beautiful
Pile It On - cute
Scrapper's Delights - AG

8 comments:

  1. Sweet little cad Lillian! I do love LOTV!
    Great die cut tree too!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lillian, I love the sweet image and the reindeer
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Lillian! Love your die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is too cute - I bet you had a great time coloring it. The framing and dp is perfect too! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CCNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is so sweet. I love the image and dies you used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! Maria

    ReplyDelete