Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Outdoor enjoyment

I was so thrilled to be given the honor of being an Elisabeth Bell guest designer for this challenge - of which the theme is to use at least four designer papers.   Seeing as pink is my favorite color, I went right to my box of "pinks" to coordinate my patterns and shades - amazing, isn't it, as to just how many different shades of one color there can be - and, of course, we're always on the search for just that right one, too!    I've added a lacy doily, a couple butterflies, flowers and left it at that, so I didn't hide too much of my patterned papers.   Hope you're able to come up with a creation and enter it in this challenge - remember to please use an Elisabeth Bell image.
I would like to enter these challenges:

613 Avenue Create - AG/girl's night out
A Gem of a Challenge - one for the girls
Craft Your Passion - AG
Elisabeth Bell's World - 4+ designer papers
Inspiration Destination - AG
Jo's Scrap Shack - lazy days of summer
Scrapper's Delights - AG
Sister Act Card - AG
Sweet Stampin' - spots/stripes
Tuesday Throwdown - just because


8 comments:

  1. O, lucky you! And your card is so awesome! Love all those pinks, and you can't go wrong with a paper doily to frame your image! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lillian, lovely colour and I do love the butterflies
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian,

    Such an adorable image! I love how well all the patterns work together and your delicate butterflies.

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!!

    Happy crafting :)

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Stampin'. Have a wonderful evening!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you and your card is so lovely. Thx for playing with us at Scrapper's Delight's and god luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is sooo incredibly cute!! I love this image!!

    Thank's for sharing with us at Elisabeth Bell's World!

    Hugs
    Linda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work with your card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete