Saturday, August 8, 2015

Lucky day

This is my second guest designer posting for Send a Smile 4 Kids, as with it being a clean and simple challenge, these type of cards aren't as time intensive.    Once you have your image chosen and an idea of a design, you can accomplish them fairly quickly - and I find it just as easy to then make multiples of the same card, and I don't feel quite so bad looking at the mess I left behind, knowing I've made a set of 4 or more - hahaha.   This is another Bugaboo image that I've used - it may not be the person's lucky day to have dropped his cone, but it sure is the pup's delight.  The ice cream cone strip along the bottom is washi tape.
I would like to enter these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - animals or birds
Allsorts - inspired by summer
Cute Card Thursday - one word
Eureka Stamps - washi tape
Little Miss Muffet - hot summer night
Not Just Cards - AG
QKR Stampede - AG
Sister Act Card - AG

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week for our Washi Tape challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love this little guys and he is sure to bring a smile to some kids face! The ice cream ribbon is a perfect touch! FUN CARD! Thanks for joining the "Hot Summer Night" Challenge at Little Miss Muffet!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What a sweetie this image is...LOving your colours and design.
    Glad there's not only me that leaves a mess!
    Thank you so much for joining us again this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this darling Bugaboo image as I love all critters, especially dogs. Clean and simple is always appealing to me, too. Sometimes I get carried away, but I enjoy it so. Thanks for your fabulous share in our QKR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little image, Lillian! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Good luck and I hope we'll see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete