Friday, December 12, 2014

Penguin Joy

I have a difficult time with "clean and simple" cards, as I always feel I should add a little of this here and a bit of that there . . . I settled on a Bugaboo image that combined a cute image, along with a sentiment and then just chose coordinating background paper and then told myself to "leave it alone" - hahaha !!   I was really itching to add a few more snowflakes at least.
I will enter into these challenges:

Catch the Bug - CAS
A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Divas by Design - seeing red
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas
Crafty Catz - last minute Christmas

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Joyful card, Lillian! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Holiday Chaos” challenges at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card, thank you for joining us at crafty catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete