Sunday, June 8, 2014

Delicious happy birthday

"Oldie but goodie" is the challenge theme at
High Hopes this time around, so figuring I also needed a boy's birthday card for this week, I went ahead and chose this image from way back.   The balloons are diecuts that I can't remember who sent my way, and the ice cream cone is a die of mine that I just love - it even comes in three different sizes, making it so versatile.  I used glittery cardstock for the ice cream scoops to give it a touch of pizzazz.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I love this great card!!!! Great design and awesome paper. The image is so darn cute and you did a fantastic job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job! I love this stamp. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Oldie but Goodie challenge last week. We have another fun one that started today: At least 2 patterned papers. We hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest HH stamps I've ever seen. I adore this image and you've colored it beautifully! I love the papers and the style of this card...that image is the center of attention and that's the way it should be. I adore this card. I think you could have colored the dog tri-color, though...and give the kid gray hair and what do you have? Tim and Bailey. hahahahhahahahaha. I love this card, Lillian, it is super!!
    Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete