Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Smiles and love


The current challenge at PennyBlack is something "new" -- so, the bg paper and candy dots on this card I just received for Christmas from my BFF, Gail, and the ribbon is something new I found at the dollar store and I really don't recall using this stamp before, so this card should qualify for the challenge, along with the "valentine" challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids . . .

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This card is a delight.....cute image, lovely papers and details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm so glad to see you like the red and white candy dots. They are wonderful on this card! I love this Penny Black image...of course, I love animals. My issue: whereas you color animals so wonderfully, they are such a big challenge for me that I sometimes push those images aside. I know, I know..you can't get better at coloring them if you push them away. Your kitty is beautiful. You know when to leave white and when to color. Awesome papers and doily...and great ribbon you added! This is such a cute Valentine card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so sweet!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete