Saturday, September 14, 2013

Always pretty in pink

Pretty in pink always comes to mind and it seems like I make a LOT of pink cards, but then again, it IS my favorite color and it's so "girly", too.  I love my diecuts, my cute LOTV stamps, and my recent flowers from Wild Orchid, along with some beautiful pre-tied bows from my BFF Gail, of which I used a matching one on this card.   I think it turned out pretty elegant, don't you?  Hopefully, enough to win on at least one of these challenges:

http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html (ribbon & lace)
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com.au/  (add a diecut)
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ (thank you)

6 comments:

  1. Love this adorable image and your coloring is beautiful. Love the pinks and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, gorgeous pinks and the image is so sweet. Thanks for entering the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment and good luck.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Lillian, love the bright girlie colour scheme and that heart punch is a firm favourite of mine.

    Thanks for joining in our ribbon and lace challenge, good luck!

    Anne
    Lili of the Valley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card... great coloring...HUGS..SK :) - The Perfect Sentiment DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Your image is so cute and your embellishments go together really well with the design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to see this card won Top 3 in The Perfect Sentiment Challenge. It deserved the award and it's good to see that it was recognized! This is so pretty and the diecuts, paper, image, embellishments and your outstanding coloring, is what brought this to everyone's attention. A gorgeous card deserving to win all 3 challenges you've entered. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete