Sunday, April 5, 2020

Cupcake kinda day . . .

Who says cupcakes are just for birthdays -- not in my book!    They make for a handy, self-contained snack, without having to dirty a plate and fork.   This cutie comes from Gerda Steiner, which I've colored with prisma pencils and added a bit of stardust stickles to the topping, as well as the cupcake paper.  The embellishments I used are pretty much all from my crafty stash.
You're excused now, to go mix up a batch of batter to make your own yummy cupcakes - enjoy!
I've entered these challenges:

2Crafty Critter Crazies - AG + a critter
Allsorts - something old (all my embellishments in my stash)
Catch the Bug - AG
CCC Digi Creations - add a flower
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Catz - AG/one for the girls
Creations in Pink - lots of pink
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Double Trouble - AG + 2CCC
Gerda Steiner - share your design
My Besties International - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

15 comments:

  1. True! Any day is cupcake day! Fabulous card, cute image, lovely colours and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa la tarjeta! Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and some lovely elements and background, like your comment on cupcakes. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue, challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I really love how you used the doily backdrop, adds a really nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIYA Girlfriend! This card is too cute. That cupcake border is absolutely perfect with this image! I love the colors and papers you used on this card. Just too yummy! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card and in pretty colours, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image, nice coloring, and love that border cupcake die...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh lovely. This just makes you want a cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with a great image.
    Thanks for joining us in the AG challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, after looking at your lovely cupcake card I just might have to make a batch of cupcakes. I like your cupcake die cut border. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble challenge #53.

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! thank you for sharing at My Besties International Challenge
    XoXo =)
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and really sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, Hola! Tu proyecto esta divino
    Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Que tengas un bonito día
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    (https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT at : https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 crafty critter crazies Janet DT

    ReplyDelete