Friday, August 18, 2017

Sweet treats

There is nothing better on a hot, summer day than a luscious, chilly, multiple scoop, ice cream cone!    You just need to eat it quickly, so it doesn't melt before you can finish it.   Boy, doesn't this Darcie bear remind you of days gone by, where you could actually get a sweet treat from a traveling vendor.   The large cone that I cut and put foam tape behind to raise it up is a stamp that came from Denami Design, and I have no idea if they're still in business.    I added stickles to give the ice cream some sheen.   I found some "sweet treat" paper to use for my background, added a couple doilies and voila, a cute summertime card.
I have entered these challenges:

Aloha Friday - AG/twist of summer
Crafty Creations - AG
Crafty Friends - AG
Cute Card Thursday - fun in the sun

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Lillian… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your 3rd lovely card… such a cute image and your backing paper matches the image perfectly. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the ice cream in front is my favorite. Love the background paper with the image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete