Sunday, May 7, 2017

Beary sweet note

I had this image stamped off, but didn't take the time to color it right away, so I'm not positive as to what company it comes from, but it sure is a cutie.  I simply colored with prismas, added glitter to the flower, and the stripes across the top and bottom are washi tape.   Clean, simple, but still adorable -- I need to spend time on more of this style.
I have entered these challenges:

Catch the Bug - AG
Crafty Gals Corner - CAS
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Jo's Scrap Shack - AG

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck in the draw.
    Please join us again soon.
    Jen L Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lillian, I am late in commenting but your card is still adorable. Great CAS. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again! Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete