Monday, December 19, 2016

Double bear hugs

Is everyone ready for the next challenge at Love To Scrap - the theme is everyone's favorite of "anything goes", and as you can see, I broke out of the holiday season and made a general card.   This darling image is called "hugs and kisses" and was furnished to me by one of our sponsors -- Pickled Potpourri.   We also have two other sponsors, giving you more chances to win -- they are A Creative Need and Sheep Ski Designs.
My image was done with prismas/gamsol, and I did faux stitching around it, layered and added a lacy frame, which I attached with sticky foam for a 3-D effect.   Cute bear ribbon along the bottom, with candi-dots at the upper corners.
And, on another note, I would like to inform you that this is my last project as a DT member here, as I've decided to focus on other projects, along with increasing my scrapbooking to two ongoing albums instead of one, as we're expecting a new grandchild in July!  I would like to thank Leslie and my team-mates for the crafty times we've had together - it's been a joy and an honor !!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet and adorable card! Wishing you the best and hopefully I'll see you and your wonderful creations around blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo adorable!! Sweet image and the plaid paper is fabulous! Did I miss the announcement that you were leaving us? (probably!) So sorry to hear it, but I wish you the best and have fun with that grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete