Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bell trio tag

I really don't get into gift tags, but since it's Christmas Chaos week at Catch the Bug, I made an exception to the rule -- and, I can use this tag on a gift bag for a friend that will be hand delivered.   The image of course, comes from the Bugaboo digi store and I've colored it up with prisma pencils, hand wrote in the "To" and added stickles to the red box for a little pizzazz.   I then punched a hole to string the twine through for attachment and now it just awaits getting attached to the gift bag handle.
I would like to enter the following:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG Christmas
Catch the Bug - wrapped in chaos (gift tag)
Crafty Gals Corner - AG
Penny's Paper Crafty - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - snowflakes

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Lillian! Very sweet image. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on my Christmas tags--and I was pleased to get to see what others created. Yours is very pretty! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift tag - the shading on the bells is lovely! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift tag. Love the snowflakes and bells image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag! Great image as well. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful addition to any package. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete