Friday, October 30, 2015

Angel on high

This Whimsy angel is SO adorable, and I love the cute little bird nestled in her lap - it reminds me of a little sparrow, so that's why I colored it in brown.  I cut a triangular shape and was amazed to find that it makes this look like a snow globe.  I added the sentiment that was a diecut and the gems.   The corners are also fancy diecuts with a blue gem added.  The iridescent snowflakes were attached with tiny brads and I've added stickles to the snow, as well as her wings.
I would like to enter the following:

7Kids - AG
Classy Cards 'n Such - squirrely/bird friends
Crafting by Designs - angel
Crafting for all Seasons - all dressed up/girly
Creative Inspirations - photo inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - sparkles
Mod Squad - bold and beautiful
Pile It On - cute
Scrapper's Delights - AG
Whimsy Inspirations - Christmas

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love her inside the snow globe! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! The image is just darling. So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very charming, great colors and I'm loving your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons challenge blog, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete