Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Chocolate chip yum

This Meijen bear is lovin' his freshly baked chocolate chip cookie -- and I was happy to find some cookie background paper in my stash.   The current Meijen challenge is "all that glitters is gold", so I used some gold paper around the image itself, and another type of gold, glittery paper on the corners, as well as the punched out hearts surrounding him.   Another challenge at 613 Avenue Create has AG, with the option of caffeine, and chocolate has caffeine, so thereby, the chocolate chip cookie qualifies for it!    I'm thinking the chocolate chip cookie is the most popular and favorite of the majority of cookie eaters out there - am I right, viewers?
Now, I would love to enter this into these challenges:

Meijen's Designs - all that glitters is gold
613 Avenue Create - AG + option of caffeine
Glitter 'n Sparkle - glitter and sparkle
Inspiration Destination - AG
Melonheadz - animals
My Craft Creations - AG
Not Just Cards - AG
Sparkles Forum - teddy bears
Sweet 7 Designs - lucky gold

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and I love the color palette! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Not Just Card Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bear is adorable, Lillian and I l'ove how you've interpreted our theme. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet bear. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljens Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to grab my teddy bear and have some chocolate chip cookies. Yummy card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Teddy Bear challenge.
    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! Love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet 7 Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly too.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete